At a glance
- Zurich Commercial Insurance are pleased to announce that they have partnered with Human Focus, a global leader in skilled behaviour change in the workplace
- The partnership, which will include discounts for Zurich Employers Liability customers, has been developed in order to help improve the management of workplace related health, safety and operational risks for customers.
Zurich Commercial Insurance are pleased to announce that they have partnered with Human Focus, a global leader in skilled behaviour change in the workplace.
The partnership, which will include discounts for Zurich Employers Liability customers, has been developed in order to help improve the management of workplace related health, safety and operational risks for customers.
According to Government health and safety statistics, nearly 600,000 people sustained injuries at work between 2018 and 2019 (over 69,000 reported to RIDDOR), with over 28 million days lost due to work-related illnesses and workplace injury. With more people working remotely as part of the fallout from Covid-19, it is essential that employers ensure their employees are aware of, and trained in, any health and safety issues that they may be exposed to.
Human Focus will offer discounted access to Zurich customers on a range of e-learning services, qualifying customers will be able to:
- Develop Employee Skills: An online e-Learning system that builds knowledge and skills via a training approach designed to improve performance
- Implement and skills on-the-job: Digital work-forms and checklists which are completed via mobile devices on-the-job
- Assess Employee Capability: Assess the competency of supplier’s / contractor’s or individual employees.
The online learning management system delivers content learning and tracks user progress for a range of topics including business risk, health and safety, risk assessment forms, inspection forms, effective accident and incident reporting, and artificial intelligence aides to promote better decision making.
Zurich Commercial insurance view the use of the Human Focus online training system as one way in which clients can make significant risk management improvements.
John Peach, Risk Consultant – Liability, Workforce Strategies, Zurich Risk Engineering UK, “We are delighted to introduce our partnership with Human Focus who have been chosen as they are widely recognised as being a market leader in the provision of skilled behaviour change interventions within the workplace. I have personally known the Human Focus team for many years and have seen first-hand how their engaging online approach to training has provided benefits to many customers.”
Zurich clients with Employers Liability policies are eligible to receive a 20% discount from Human Focus for it’s online services, Human Focus terms and conditions apply to this discount offer.
For more information about our partnership with Human Focus, visit www.humanfocus.co.uk/zurich-and-humanfocus or speak to your usual Zurich contact to find out more.
* Terms and conditions for discount apply