At a glance
- Discover the latest online threats in our cyber risk webinar
Over the next two years, cyber risks are predicted to become one of the primary threats to businesses. With new European Union (EU) cyber-security legislation being enforced from 2014, where do you and your customers stand, what security and privacy risks are you already exposed to, and how can you protect your business?
Join a panel of industry experts for the ‘Meeting the cyber risk challenge’ webinar hosted by Zurich, the Federation of European Risk Managers (FERMA), and the Harvard Business Review. Key issues covered include:
- Some IT measures you may need to implement to successfully combat security and privacy risks;
- What the 2014 EU cyber-security legislation may mean for your business and how you should be preparing for it;
- Today’s insurance market and the current and future challenges;
- Risk mitigation strategies, and what risks are and aren’t insurable.
2014 is closer than you think – start preparing now.