At a glance
- What can your high net worth clients expect from our travel claims service
- How our claims service supported a customer after a skiing accident
- Our infographic explains the First Notification of Loss winter travel claims experience
Our claims service has one focus – putting your clients’ minds at ease by working quickly, smoothly and efficiently to put right whatever has gone wrong. Should they need help when they are on holiday or on a business trip, our claims experts are at your clients’ service, wherever they may be in the world.
Zurich World Travel Protection for medical emergency claims includes:
- Worldwide medical concierge services backed by expert medical practitioners, provided in 46 native-level languages
- In-house physicians
- Travel assistance specialists
- Registered Nurse Case Managers
- Worldwide hospital admission and payment guarantee
How have we helped?
Whilst enjoying a skiing trip in France, a client suffered a serious fall resulting in a broken pelvis and leg. An emergency call was made to Zurich World Travel Protection, who immediately assessed the situation. An air ambulance was called to the scene and the client was lifted off the mountain and taken to a nearby hospital.
From then on, we remained in constant communication with the client and his travel companion. Following surgery, there was a medical requirement for the client to remain in a lying position. Therefore, arrangements were made for an air ambulance and private ground ambulance to return both the client and his companion to the UK.
All of the arrangements and costs for the emergency air mountain rescue, medical charges, additional hotel and living charges were dealt with in full by Zurich Private Clients, helping to minimise stress for the client at a difficult time.
To simplify and explain the First Notification Of Loss winter travel claims experience we have created an infographic that shows every stage of the process.
To find out more about our travel products, speak to your usual Zurich Private Clients Account Executive