1. Which was not one of the top three risks (in terms of likelihood) identified by the World Economic Forum’s Global Risks Report 2018?
2. What percentage of all workplace fires relate to hot works?
3. Which of these is not generally considered a benefit of modern methods of construction?
4. Which is the most important question for organisations keeping personal information for safeguarding purposes under GDPR?
5. Which is not an example of a local authority making innovative use of technology?
6. How many days of schooling did pupils at St Bede’s School in Cambridge, which is insured by Zurich, miss after a multimillion pound blaze that destroyed several classrooms?
7. Which of these is a nationwide fundraising initiative that took place on 27 November 2018?
8. Which of these is not a common cause of household water leaks?
9. How does Zurich Municipal’s Head of Education, Tilden Watson, hope to see robots used?
10. In March, then-Communities Secretary Sajid Javid warned local authorities they could lose what if they failed to meet house-building targets?